Terms and Conditions
click here for the german version
As a creation and collaboration platform, we regularly require a declaration of consent when participating in our event formats and using our offerings in order to be able to properly utilize and process the necessary data.
In the case of direct registration via our platform, a declaration of consent is requested and processed digitally in conjunction with the final submission of a declaration of participation.
*Please note that any kind of participation in our wide range of offers requires the unrestricted granting of consent - otherwise we cannot consider participation and co-creation via registrations and applications.
For analog events, we ask our participants to provide written consent.
The consent form includes the following dimensions:
1. consent to the publication and further exploitation of work products about the ongoing and completed project work, which arise in the context of a free collaboration, strategic collaboration or participation in our event formats.
This includes verbal, written and visual contributions concerning the person and the working process as well as visual inputs regarding the project work in general. Kaeur Studio commits itself on the other hand to the labeling of the designated project participants and working titles.
2. The consent to the publication of the contents also refers to the future to be able to make contents available for scientific purpose, training and educational purposes and also extends to the utilization for own advertising purposes and the public representation and outward presentation of Kaeur Studio.
3. The right for commercial and private use of the work is (unless otherwise agreed) expressly subject to the author of the work. Separate agreements and deviating modalities are to be considered in particular in the co-creative work process, where more than one person has been involved in the work and the work must be evaluated as a joint project, within the framework of a working group/working community or as a joint work of several involved participants.
4. For the use of the personal data, the personal participation, the invested working time in collaborative work processes within the framework of our projects as well as the provision of the project results, a fee is waived.
5. All our collected data will be managed confidentially and in accordance with the purposes stated here. The consent to the use of such data is given for an unlimited period of time, but expires at the latest with the dissolution of the institution Kaeur Studio. We work especially under the aspect of data economy. Content and personal data that are no longer required for the purposes stated will be deleted by us in accordance with the data protection regulations.
6. The consent also includes the knowledge of the fact that Kaeur Studio assumes no liability for the illegal use of content by third parties, such as through the website or social media and in particular is not liable for the fact that third parties without the knowledge of the institution content, for example, by downloading and use in an unlawful manner (eg without any consent and rights of use), copy or otherwise distribute.
Disclaimer regarding the digital platform
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages have been created with the highest diligence. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content.
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 TMG under the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of such infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for external links
Our offer may contain links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.